DIY Easter Bunny Bean Bag Toss
Ack. Too adorable. Too adorable! (Btw, is it strange that I swoon over large pieces of cardboard?) Hrmm... anyway... hopefully the kids will have fun playing tomorrow. But even if they don't, I'm just going to lug this guy home and prop him up against my wall. His cheesy grin is just too cute.
Keep reading to see photos of how I made it...
Materials Needed to Make Easter Bunny Bean Bag Toss
- Paint brush
- Scratch Paper
- Beans (I used lentils)
- Hot glue
Directions to Make Easter Bunny Bean Bag Toss
1. Doodle a sketch of your bunny on a piece of paper.
2. Sketch it onto your piece of cardboard.
3. Cut out the mouth and tummy holes.
4. Paint your design onto the cardboard, using your pencil marks as guidelines.
5. Make the felt carrot bean bags. Sketch out a triangle (your carrot) and green leafy bit on a piece of paper. Make sure that your design is small enough to fit in the bunny's mouth and tummy.
6. For each bean bag- Trace out two identical triangle carrots and one leafy bit onto felt. Cut the pieces out. Hot glue the green bit onto one orange triangle.
7. Hot glue the other orange triangle on top of the first, but make sure to leave the top portion of the carrot unglued.
8. Stick a funnel inside your carrot and pour in the lentils. Then, hot glue the carrot bean bag completely shut. Make sure your carrot is completely sealed, otherwise your beans will leak out of your bean bags.
9. Repeat the steps for the other bean bags.
And that's it!
Psst- Interested in making other homemade games and toys?Check out these posts below:
- Sumo Wrestler Plastic Bottle Bowling Pins
- DIY Magnetic Fishing Game
- Popsicle Stick Puzzles
- DIY Paint with Water Coloring Pages
- Tupperware Spin Art
Hoppy crafting! (Tee hee hee... get it?) Pin It