Would you like to make your own whale tissue holder? If so, read on!
- Exacto knife
- Tacky glue (I used Aleene's)
- Packing tape
- Paint brushes
- Mod Podge
- Foam brush
- Cardboard (<-- Crap!)
1. Measure and cut out
- 2 pieces of rectangular cardboard, 3 3/4 inches x 9 1/2 inches
- 2 pieces of rectangular cardboard, 3 3/4 inches x 5 inches
2. Cut out the shape of a whale tail from a piece of cardboard. Cut out a small slit at the end of your tail. Cut out a similar slit in the center of one of your smaller cardboard pieces. Make sure the tail slides snugly into the rectangle.
(I made my top rectangle 5 inches by 9 1/2 inches. It was slightly too narrow, but I used it anyway because I ran out of cardboard.)
5. Paint your box. Then, give it a couple of coats of Mod Podge to protect your paint job.