Hiya! My name is Leslie. I love being creative with kids.
- a Kid Craft addict (did you check out my Happy Handmade ebook?),
- a Freelance kid crafter whose work is shown here: Handmade Charlotte, MollyMoo, PBS Parents, DIY Candy
- but also a recipient of many rejections from crafting websites,
- an Avid Picture Book Reader,
- a cardboard hoarder,
- a mom who often makes mistakes, but is trying her best,
- a Christian who tries to create like the Creator,
- a PhD dropout,
- a terrible cleaner,
- and attempting to fail at something daily.
- believe that crafts can encourage others
- try to live simply (which is surprising since I hoard craft stuff... but I'm really a minimalist at heart.)
- am the proud member of
This is my happy place.
So go ahead and peek around!
Here's my Full Disclosure Policy (as per FTC regulations):
Here are the three ways that I make money from this blog:
- Sometimes I get paid to write a post reviewing a certain product. These posts are always clearly labeled as sponsored posts and I share my 100% honest opinion. I NEVER endorse a product that I do not like.
- As a side note- Sometimes organizations send me free stuff and ask me to share their product with my readers. They do NOT pay me but if I like the product, I gladly share about it on my blog or one of my social media outlets. These blog posts are also clearly labeled!
- I put up ads on my blog. I know they can be a bit annoying, and I apologize.... especially for the loud movie ones. But, I keep them up because they do generate a bit of income.
- I put Amazon affiliate links in my posts. They usually link to products or books that I think might be helpful to readers. This means that every time you click on the link and purchase a product through Amazon, I make a bit of money.