Toilet Paper Roll Father's Day Greeting Cards
(This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support!)
I think these guys are so neat because they're 3D cards that stand up on their own. Plus, they incorporate Chuck's artwork and cute looks. Hubby is a sucker for both, so he's going to love these guys!
Materials to Make Toilet Roll Father's Day Cards
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Child's artwork (Paint and paintbrushes and paper)
- Sharpie Markers
- Photocopy of the child (we only have a black and white printer, so I used that)
- Sponge brush
- Mod Podge
Let's make Toilet Roll Father's Day Cards!
(^^What a strange, strange header, huh? But I couldn't think of a better way to describe them.)
1. Doodle images of your child or yourself with hands held up high.
2. Cut up child's artwork and write a Father's Day greeting on it.
3. Cut 2 slits on opposite sides of the toilet roll.
4. Slide your greeting in place and you're done!
Alternatively, you could also use Mod Podge and glue your child's photo (with upstretched arms) onto the roll. (I first painted the toilet paper roll to give it a bit more pop.)
This toilet paper greeting makes me giggle.
And since I'm a child of the 80s, I totally had to include this Say Anything reference...
Happy Father's Day!
And here's a personal message from Chuck:
Looking for more toilet paper roll crafts?
- Toilet Roll Airplanes
- Toilet Roll Helicopter
- Toilet Roll Space Shuttle
- Toilet Roll Flowers and Cacti