DIY Lego Snowflakes!
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support!
Hubby and I both grew up loving Lego toys. Chuck loves his cars and train Duplo sets. And every year I find myself cutting all sorts of paper snowflakes to decorate our windows. So this year, I was inspired by this neat Batman snowflake design to create two cute and easy-to- cut Lego Snowflakes.
Here's how I cut these snowflakes out!
First, I cut out a square piece of paper and folded it into fourths.
1. Using a regular sized piece of computer paper, I folded the lower right hand corner to meet the left side of the paper.
2. Then, I cut off the extra overhanging bit. Now I had a square piece of paper.
3. Then, I folded my square piece of paper in half.
4. Then, I folded my square piece of paper in half again.
5. Then, I folded the paper in half diagonally (along my previously folded line.)
6. And then I cut out the Lego designs! (The eyes were a bit tricky, so I used a skewer to help poke them out.)
Then, I opened up my snowflakes and got these two designs...
Standing Lego Men Snowflakes
Floating Lego Head Snowflake
Whaddya think? Pop in the Lego Movie, pull out a pair of scissors and a couple of sheets of white paper and go at it!
Everything is awesome... everything is awesome... oh wait... sorry about that.
More Snowflake Designs:
The snowflake fun isn't done yet! Check out these other cool snowflake designs!
Let's keep in Contact!
Like kids crafts and activities? Then you'll definitely want to check out this awesome craft ebook! It contains 115 pages of unique crafts written by 18 kid craft loving moms! And, it costs only $12.99!
And, you can always find fun ideas on my Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter accounts! (Or subscribe to my email mailing list by filling out the pink bar at the top of your screen.)
Happy making, friends!