Recently I shared the story of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer with Chuck. He seemed to like Rudolph a lot, so I whipped up this super easy Pin the Nose on Rudolph game from us to try out.
Let's Pin on Rudolph's Nose!
Here's how we did this super easie-peasie activity-
- I drew a very large Rudolph on craft paper. Then, I colored it in. (By the way, if you like coloring too, check out my free Christmas Coloring Sheets.)
- Then, I stuck the picture onto the wall.
- I told Chuck to close his eyes and gave him some circle stickers to stick onto Rudolph's nose.
As you can see, we really enjoyed the game. (Chuck said that it looked like Rudolph had pimples. Oy!) My husband even got had fun and got involved too!
Looking for other fun preschool Christmas activities?
Check out these other ideas from the Creative Preschooler Team!
- Artsy Momma - Life Sized Gingerbread Girl
- I Heart Crafty Things- Kid Made Gift Tags
- Handmade Kids Art - Kandinsky Inspired Christmas Ornaments
- A Little Pinch of Perfect - Easy Tree Crafts and Games
Happy making, friends!