Super Quick and Easy T-Shirt Ninja Mask!
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support!
My preschooler has been going bonkers over ninjas lately! I'll often find him wearing all black, sneaking around the house, and fighting imaginary enemies in the living room. I've been trying to encourage his imagination by reading him ninja-related books and crafting him this easy t-shirt ninja mask.
Here's a list of our current favorite ninja books:
Our top 10 ninja books!
- Nighttime Ninja
- Night of the Ninjas (Actually, this whole series is pretty fun!)
- Ninja Bunny
- Flat Stanley's Japanese Ninja Surprise (This is a fun series too!)
- The Princess in Black (Ok, so she's not really a ninja... but she does wear black and fight monsters!)
- Samurai Santa
- Lego Ninjago: The Way of the Ninja
- Ninja Red Riding Hood
- The Boy Who Cried Ninja
- Ninja Cowboy Bear (This entire series is pretty hilarious.)
How to Make a t-shirt ninja mask... in under a minute!
Ok. So this is super easy.
- Grab a long-sleeved t-shirt. (Black is preferable, but we've also used other colors too!)
- Place your shirt over your child's head so that his/her face appears in the neck hole.
- Roll up the bottom of the shirt so that it covers your child's nose. Make sure to roll it up in the back too.
- Tie the arms in back of your child's head, securing the rolled-up portion. (Double knot it if your sleeves are long enough.)
That's it! Now your ninja is properly disguised and ready to battle! Wasn't that super easy?
Looking for more Preschool Ninja crafts and activities?
Today I'm collaborating with other preschool bloggers to come up with fun ninja crafts and activities. So be sure to check out the links below for more fun ideas!