This post contains affiliate links. For my full disclosure policy, click here. Thank you for your support!
How did this idea come about?
Let's Make some Spoon Crowns!
- Grab a sheet of black construction paper. Fold in into thirds and cut out three same-sized strips.
- Then, grab your Chalkola Metallic Gold and Silver Markers or Metallic Sharpie Markers and decorate the strips and plastic spoons.
- Use masking tape to tape spoons onto the back.
- Staple the crown around your child's head!
Here's what it looks like from the other side-
(Ack! So ugly! But the spoons are securely in place!)
Now you have a fun crown to wear on New Year's Eve! (This craft would also work really well with these fun New Year's Blower Photo Props!)
If you'e looking for more awesome spoon craft ideas, check out my bloggy friends' responses to our spoon challenge below!
More Spoon Crafts for Kids!
- Spoon Mouse Reading Pointer Craft | Artsy Momma
- Plastic Spoon Penguin Craft | I Heart Crafty Things
- Wooden Spoon Eskimo Puppets | Artsy Craftsy Mom
- Wooden Spoon Toy Soldiers - GluedToMyCrafts
Happy making, friends!