Here's how I crapted Baby Chuck's Sheriff star:
- cake tin <-- crap!
- cereal box <--- crap!
- strong glue (I used Aleene's)
- thin permanent marker
- packing tape
- safety pin
- felt (optional)
- printout of a sheriff star
1. Glue your cake tin to your cereal box.
2. Print out an image of a sheriff star that you like. Cut that star out.
3. Trace the star onto the cake tin. Trace and color over the "sheriff" lettering too. Lift up your paper star and reveal your "sheriff" imprint.
5. Use your packing tape to "laminate" your star.