Cacti and Farm Animal Easter Egg Weebles
If you still have your plastic eggs lying around, you might like making these little guys too. Keep reading to find out more!
Materials Needed to Make Weebles from Easter Eggs:
- Plastic eggs
- Pipe cleaners
- Hot Glue gun
- 4 nickles (per egg)
- Packing Tape
Directions Needed to Make Weebles from Easter Eggs:
1. Tape down 4 nickles to the inside of your Easter Egg to weight it down. (You could probably also glue them inside, but I wanted my nickles back.)
2. If you want to make the chicken, pig (or even another animal with ears like a bunny or bear), poke your pipe cleaner through the top holes of the egg. Twist the ends together inside to make sure that it sits securely on top of the egg.
3. Use a sharpie marker to draw on details. Use hot glue to glue on your felt pieces.
And that's it. Now you've got some animal (and cacti) weebles!)
Here's a video of Chuck
Chuck crashing into Easter Egg Weebles from Pink Stripey Socks on Vimeo.
And here's a photo of Chuck pretending to be mom.... oy vey!
Interested in other ways you can make Weebles from Eggs?Check out these posts below:
- Red Ted Art's Minion Weebles Eggs
- Frog in a Pocket's Funny Dancing Eggs
- Matryoshka Egg Dolls
- Domestic Goddess'sChick and Bunny Weebles
- Krokotak's Paper Mache Weebles