Cardboard Pizza Craft Art Projecthere.
Here are some picture books that would go along great with this fun craft!
Books about Pizza
- Give me Half
- Secret Pizza Party
- Pizza at Sally's
- Curious George and the Pizza Party
- Pete's a PIzza
- Grandpa and Me
- Scooby Doo and the Pizza Place Ghost
Let's Make a Cardboard Pizza!
Then I gave each of us a cereal box circle to act as the crust. We each took different items and glued them on to decorate our pizza!
Here's my son's pizza:
(He love plain cheese.)
Glue the pizza onto a paper plate.
Then, to add extra flair, I wove a red-and-white place mat.
:) And we stuck the pizza onto that.
If you liked this pizza craft, you might like this DIY pizza gift box or this pizza box car garage.
And if you liked this cereal box craft, check out these other fun recycled crafts!
- Cereal Box Elephant Craft | I Heart Crafty Things
- Cereal Box Pig Craft | I Heart Arts n Crafts
- Black Cat Cereal Box Purse | Artsy Momma