The last time I did a DIY facial, I made this chocolate face mask. That was fun, but this time I wanted to try something new. To continue with the foodie theme, this time I tried out Delighted Momma's green tea mask recipe She said that it would "stimulate dead skin cells and improve tired, dull skin," which sounded perfect to me.
|This is me trying to do a glam shot... haha|
- Matcha green tea powder
(1) Mix 1 tsp of green tea powder with a couple of drops of water.
(2) Stir until you get a thick green paste.
(3) Smear paste onto your skin
(4) Wait 20 minutes (or until your face feels like it's been super botoxed)
(5) Wipe off the mask with warm water and a wash cloth
(6) Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize
Now, I'm not sure if this mark worked... but I have to say that it smelled really really delicious when it was on. Afterwards I kept having the urge to eat green tea ice-cream and bake some green tea mochi cakes... mmm yum.
Have you tried any good homemade facials lately?