(And if you like these trees, check out my tutorial for mini paint chip trees!
Cardboard Christmas Trees
- Cutting Mat
- Pattern (see below)
- Exacto knife
- Print out the template to make one large and one small tree.
- Cut out the Christmas tree parts.
- Trace them onto cardboard.
- Cut our your parts with an exacto knife.
- Slide both pieces together and you've got yourself a mini tree!
Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees
- Pipe cleaners (three per tree)
- Pom Poms
- Tacky glue
1. Doodle out a tree on a piece of paper.
2. Bend a green pipe cleaner around your doodle. Wrap both ends together to secure your tree. Trim excess bits off. Repeat this for all three tree shapes.
3. Tie the three trees together by wrapping the tops and bottoms together with pipe cleaner.
4. Gently separate the branches and glue small pom poms on with tacky glue.
That's it! Happy crafting! (Chuck was the artistic director for this photo shoot. Can you tell?)