Origami Halloween Black Cat
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support!
The directions for this cat came from the book Horrorgami. I'm definitely an origami newbie, so I wasn't able to do as many of the crafts as I would have liked. But if you love folding paper, this book has a ton of great Halloween-inspired origami.
Ok. Onto the cat craft!
- Origami paper
- Glue stick
How to Fold an Origami Black CatFirst we're going to make the cat's body.
Now we're going to make the cat's face.
2. Fold it in half again.
3. Open up your previous fold from step 2.
4. Fold the top point of your triangle down to the bottom edge of the triangle.
6. Fold the bottom edge of the triangle up, meeting the fold previously created in step 6
7. Then, unfold it, creating another fold.
8. Fold the triangle in half, letting the right and left corners touch.
10. Place a finger inside of the folded triangle. Then, carefully push that top layer of the triangle down with one hand.
12. Rotate it Then, fold the middle point underneath to create a cat face.
13. Glue your two pieces of paper (head and body) together.
14. Glue on the eyes and bow tie!
And let the Halloween crafting season commence!
Remember, you can always find other fun ideas on my Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter accounts!
Happy Spooky Making!