Egg Carton Flower Pins
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support!
2. Then we painted them with tempera paint.
3. Then, we used plain white glue and glued the egg carton cups onto the flowers. We also glued on
pom poms. I also added some details with Sharpie Markers.
4. Once everything dried, I taped a pin right to the back of the flower.
And that's it! This super easy craft would make a great gift to give mom for Mother's day!
If you're looking for other fun and easy kids spring crafts, check out these links!
And as promised here are even more egg carton crafts!
- A Little Pinch of Perfect - Egg Carton Beehive and Bee
- Artsy Momma - Egg Carton Flowers in a Vase
- Crafty Morning- Egg Carton Turtle
- Fun Handprint Art - Egg Carton Ladybugs
- Glued to My Crafts - Egg Carton Owls
- I Heart Arts n Crafts - Egg Carton Butterfly Garland
- I Heart Crafty Things - Egg Carton Whale
- In the Playroom- Ice Cream Cones
- Hello, Wonderful - Flower Crown
Let's keep in Contact!
Happy making, friends!