Because we always seem to have an abundance of bubble wrap lying around, I put our excess to good use and made this modern, poppable holiday wrapping paper!
Popping Holiday Wrapping Paper!
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you so much for your support!
I'm all about easy holiday crafts- like these paint chip Christmas Trees, easy DIY Reindeer Headbands, and mini pipe cleaner and cardboard Christmas trees. Today's wrapping paper idea is super simple, colorful, and fun! The recipient of your gift will get a kick out of popping the bubbles!
- Bubble Wrap (with large bubbles)
- Cutting mat
- Colorful Duct Tape
- Craft Knife
- Gift (I wrapped up a Perler Bead Ornament and some easy DIY Colorful Shoelaces)
- Clear Tape
- Feathers or Artwork
Make Popping Gift Wrap!
1. Cut out a piece of bubble wrap (with large bubbles) that will cover your gifts.
2. Wrap the gift as is, or add a bit more decoration like feathers or a piece of artwork to your bubble wrap. Simply tape your decorative items onto the flatter side of the bubble wrap.
3. Fold your bubble wrap in half. Using colorful Duct Tape, tape 3 sides of your package together (with the bubble side facing outwards.) Then, place your gift inside and seal the fourth side with duct tape.
And that's it! You have a colorful and fun way to package your gifts. They're ready to be given to someone, or popped into the mail!
Want more rockin' holiday ideas? Check out our Pinterest board for other Rockin' Holiday DIYs and scroll through these fun wrapping ideas below!