This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for the grocery money! For my full disclosure policy, click here!
Awhile back I made these galaxy space beads out of Sculpey Clay. You can read the whole post, but I'll also just summarize it here.
- I took various colored Sculpey Clay pieces and mixed them together and rolled them into spheres.
- Then, I took a skewer and pierced them through.
- Then, I baked them according to the package's directions.
I loved the necklace so much... but honestly I haven't had a chance to wear it. (My youngest is currently in a grabby-mouthy stage. He's in the throws of teething and it's pretty tough.)
So I cut apart the necklace (sob), but then transformed the beads into ornaments using some pretty silver string.
I totally dig them!
And I also love how all the planets are hiding in plain sight on our tree.
More Space Themed Crafts
If you're looking for more space themed crafts, check out these ideas below!
- Cardboard Roll Model Space Shuttle
- Pie Plate Solar System
- Kirigami Stars
- Straw Rockets
- Cardboard Space Shuttle Climbing Toy
- Lego Space Station Stamping
- Galaxy Light Jar
- Star Painting
- Paint your own Galaxy Umbrella
- Glow in the dark Star Finding Game
Happy making, friends!