Ahh, cherry blossoms... so beautiful... so springy...
Like the tree? You can use it for your kids' crafts too! I turned my painting into a pdf so you can just download it and print it out....
Materials to make Tissue Paper Cherry Blossom Tree:
- Cherry Blossom Tree Template
- Pink tissue paper cut up into squares (Mine were slightly smaller than 2"x2")
How to make Tissue Paper Cherry Blossom Tree:1. Print out the template.
2. Pour glue into plate.
3. Smoosh tissue paper squares into flowers. Dip them into glue and then stick them to your tree!
Looking for other Asian inspired crafts?
- 2 Chinese New Year Dragon Crafts
- Sumo Plastic Bottle Bowling Pins
- Make a Rattle drum
- Folding Popsicle Stick Fans
Looking for other Spring flower crafts and activities?
Check out these links below!